Hervey Bay Seafood Festival - Event Management Policies
General festival entry applicable to a licenced event
- All ticketholders attending the Hervey Bay Seafood Festival agree to take all reasonable care for their own health and safety, take reasonable care not to adversely affect the safety and enjoyment of other festival patrons.
- Comply with Festival security and management directive.
Persons attending do so at their own risk. By purchasing a ticket ,patrons acknowledge that the Hervey Bay Seafood Festival Association may use a patron’s image as record or promotion of event.
- Entry wristbands must be worn at all times. Wristbands are not transferable and will not be replaced Wristband acts as pass out and only non-tampered wristbands are accepted for reentry
- All patrons require ID to enter festival (it is a licenced venue). A valid ID ie Current Aust. Drivers Licence, current passport, proof of age card is required for ADULT festival entry and purchase of alcohol.
- Under 18 yrs of age patrons must be accompanied by an adult in the licenced area.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry or to request ID during the event.
- On the day of the festival, lost property is handled at the Hervey Bay Seafood Festival Administration Office. After the festival, lost property is kept for 1 month and can be collected by contacting 0402636485.
- No dogs other than guide dogs, no glass, no byo alcohol, no eskies.
Special Festival Events Booking Policy
- Tastes of the Bay
- Ticket holders must present their online tickets at the general entry gate (express lanes are available) and again at the door of the Tastes of the Bay lunch marquee.
- Hervey Bay Seafood Festival Gourmet Seafood Picnic Box
- Please present the booking print out with reference number to the Gourmet Seafood Picnic Booth adjacent to the Administration office to collect the Seafood Picnic Box by 3pm
Refunds / Returns
- No refunds are available after the booking closing date for the Gourmet Seafood Picnic Box . Closing date 5 pm
- Tuesday 5th August 2014 but subject to change.
No refunds on Tastes of the Bay tickets after Thursday 7th August.
- Refunds or transfers are at the discretion of the Hervey Bay Seafood Festival Management Committee.